Where was your favorite vacation spot?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There all good! As long as I'm on vacation, I'm happy.:mrgreen:

Maui ranked pretty high on the list, though....

John

Guess I'm the only one with itchy feet; all my vacation spots were wonderful, but mostly I want to go where I've never been before!

Mine is either paris or Chestertown, Maryland...about an hour outside of Baltimore and On a river that branches out of the Chesepeake Bay. Very rural.

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
I think it would be Maine or Prince Edward Island. The Hawaiian Islands were nice too but I was a little borred.

You were bored in Hawaii? With all the thong bikinied women walking around?...........wasabi:huh:

I was fourteen and with my parents. :neutral: *sigh* Plus if I went now I dont think women enjoy seeing a tire around the waist. Hence any vacation I goto now will be non-beach. *sigh*

I lived in Hawaii off & on for ten years ... and bored? How so? Don't you like food? My mom came to visit once for two weeks during the rainy season, and bored wasn't on the agenda. We hit every little mom & pop Asian place on the island (yes, boring old staid Oahu) -- saimin shops, Thai, Chinatown (then for Vietnamese restaurants and Asian markets), Filipino, Japanese, dim sum, you name it. For afternoon entertainment we hit every museum. And this was just Oahu. Once Dad joined us (he and my husband both had to work that first week), we hit the big island and Kiluea was on an active phase, and spent a lot of time watching lava spew into the ocean. My dad to this day is thrilled that a beach he stood on no longer exists. We took a tour of the Parker ranch, then between deluges of rain, grilled Parker beef and ate it in front of a fire. Oh, and then there's .... well, let's say there's no such thing as a boring vacation in my book. As for spare tires ... have you ever seen a REAL Hawaiian? A REAL hula dancer? Hey, take that tire and shake it, baby.

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
...Plus if I went now I dont think women enjoy seeing a tire around the waist. Hence any vacation I goto now will be non-beach. *sigh*

If women don't want to see a tire around your waist, they can look the other way.

I have one (from a big truck) and don't let others effect my vacation choices.

Remember, you're never the best or the worst looking person on the beach.

go for it sush, and wear a thong too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(well, you can tell by the way i use my walk, i'm a woman's man: no time to talk.)

buckytom said:
go for it sush, and wear a thong too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif

(well, you can tell by the way i use my walk, i'm a woman's man: no time to talk.)

Claire, Some real Hawaiians have a spare tire and a half. This Hawaiian comes to mind, Akebono-
tchiyo1.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom