Where would you like to be right now and what would you like to be doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lifesaver

Executive Chef
As for me, i would like to be out at the lake fishing, soaking my feet in the cool water and listening to the waves of the moving water and listening to the seaguls fly over the water as the fish jump in and out of the waves.

On such a beautiful day, I would like to be home, doing all the chores I didn't do this weekend.

I have 3 rocking chairs to refinish, some trim to put up around a door, the lawn to mow, peppers to pick, 3 dirty dogs who need a bath, and I am sure I could find more stuff if I wasn't here in the office.

at the Photography club on Model Night :D
I`ll be at the club in a few hours anyway, but it`s not model night :(

I wouldn't mind being in Hawaii , enjoying the beach and smelling salt air and photographing the beautiful scenery.

Anywhere but Florida. With the holidays coming I always miss the changing of the seasons. Alas, but soon we shall see the changing of the leaves to the beautiful shades of brown, dark brown and light brown.

I would like to be on the Disney Vacation DH and I play-planned.... one where you stay in the luxury suites, all inclusive meals, snacks, babysitting, everything.
It only cost $40,000 when we were done playing and clicking on stuff.
:)
SO! I would like to be getting back to the hotel right about now from a day of thouroughly enjoying the wonder of my children, relaxing a little, then getting all dressed up to go out on a date with my husband.... aka Goofy.....

I'm right there with you Suzi! I would love to be at Disneyland with James, our daughter Nancy, our son-in-law Steve, and our grandkids Andrew and Hannah. A day or two with all of them, and then Nancy and Steve can go off and do their own thing and we would spend a couple more days there with Andrew and Hannah. Then we could all go up to the desert and spend a few days, then up to Big Bear. :cool:

:)Barbara

I would like to be already home from a 10 minute commute. Living in a quiet town, Less than an hour from the mountains.

Maybe working at a job that had real vacations and time off.

AC

i would like to be back at christmas, 1995 before my husband was killed. we had a wonderful time. all the family together for first time in years. good food , good company and lots of love. :)

Back
Top Bottom