Where'd Bilby go?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

suziquzie

Chef Extraordinaire
Has anyone seen her?:ermm:
It's been a week or so and I was kind of worrying maybe her health issues were giving her trouble?
I did PM her a few days ago, haven't heard anything. Maybe I missed something? I don't think she's ever even missed a day!
Hope you are ok out there Bilby. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
bumping to the top in case anyone this evening knows anything.

don't know but where are a lot of people that used to be in here?
like Luvs? where's she been? and MRAA? she was going to make my king sized bed spread for me. but now, doesn't return emails. her idea, not mine by the way.....

I'm back!!!! Thanks for caring folks!! I was just busy for a couple of days at first and then got struck down with a common ol' garden lurgy. Took me several days to get back the energy levels though. While I recover in the same amount of time as most people, it takes me longer to bounce back, needing lots of sleeps during the day. Then thought I should catch up on the house etc before I returned to DC. Been on the PC since 11:30am today and still have barely made a dent into DC!

I have missed a couple of days since I joined but not many!!! Very addictive.

It is nice that people care enough to ask. Sorry to have worried you all.

Great Day

Isn't this good feeling to know how much everyone cares? Oh, and to have you up and around and writing to us makes our day much better. You were missed and hope you will feel good and strong as each day goes by. Thanks for thinking of us and letting us know you are there.

Take good care and think positive thoughts. Weather should be better soon. Will make everything seem different. Thanks again

Thanks everyone!! Yes DC certainly makes you feel special!! The silly thing is none of my friends in Perth even noticed my absence, cos I was silent with them as well.

Good on ya Cath!! We aren't a very obvious breed on DC, are we? And I think I am the only Sandgroper - well the only one that I have identified. (Although AussieCool is too but never logs on!!)

And I missed everyone too! I saw a thread a while ago where Admin would keep emergency contact details, so I will send them my mum's email address as an alternate cos I am sure at some point in the future I will end up in hospital again on an extended trip and I wouldn't want to worry you guys again. (Just keep in mind that mum doesn't check her emails every day.)

Thanks for caring folks!!

Thanks everyone!! Yes DC certainly makes you feel special!! The silly thing is none of my friends in Perth even noticed my absence, cos I was silent with them as well.

Good on ya Cath!! We aren't a very obvious breed on DC, are we? And I think I am the only Sandgroper - well the only one that I have identified. (Although AussieCool is too but never logs on!!)

And I missed everyone too! I saw a thread a while ago where Admin would keep emergency contact details, so I will send them my mum's email address as an alternate cos I am sure at some point in the future I will end up in hospital again on an extended trip and I wouldn't want to worry you guys again. (Just keep in mind that mum doesn't check her emails every day.)

Thanks for caring folks!!
Lo, Bilby! Sorry that you have had some challenges. Suffice it to say we noticed your absence. Good idea to let the Admins have some contact information. We don't want anything untoward to happen to you or to any of our members. Nice to have you back.

Back
Top Bottom