Which toolbar do you use?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Half Baked

Executive Chef
I have no idea how my toolbar changed but it is so lame. I can't even go 'back' and 'forward'.

All It has is 'Google', Search, News articles, bookmarks, blocked, spell check, autolink and send to.

One day I turned on the computer and it was all different. :(

I don't even have a 'refresh' button.

In Internet Explorer, you would choose "View," then "Toolbars," and make sure "Standard Buttons" is checked. If you use Firefox--my choice--it's "View," "Toolbars," and check "Navigation Toolbar." Hope that helps.

Thank you so much...that brought it back to normal. Obviously I know nothing about computers.

I thank you also - this happens to me everyone once in a while and it would be nice to fix it myself instead of whining to the resident guru... ;)

If you're going to WhINE to the resident guru, at least serve cheese. ROFL

Even if your back and forward arrows are gone
You can simply hit backspace to go back, and shift backspace to go forward.

Hey Half Baked, it sounds like someone added a Google taskbar to your computer. I have both the standard toolbar and the Google one. I love it. Its got a spellcheck, autofill and tons of other stuff I love. Did you get rid of the Google one when you went back to normal?

I don't know what the top bar is but it's prob AOL. The google bar is still there. It was the top one that I lost.

Back
Top Bottom