White Castles for all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BBQ Fish

Senior Cook
double_cheeseburger_lg.jpg

puke.gif
Oh, ummmmmm......sorry....i tried to hold it in:smartass:

ronjohn55 said:
No problem! :cool:

Need a beer or two to go with them, though...

John

A beer or two!?:eek: I'd be on my second case way before 11 mile if i knew i was going.:-p Then later that evening :nuke: attack!

i need to be 3 sheets to the wind before i'll eat a perforated square rat-burger. but in that state, they're great. the alcohol pool in my belly kills off the nasty nail fungus that the kid behind the counter wiped into your burger when he made it...i'm curious; what part of the chicken does a "chicken ring" come from. do you need a mohel?...

This thread has inspired me, maybe we'll snag a crave case for lunch today......

Mmmm.... 30 white castle burgers...... Mmmmmm....

John

Hmmm the only White Castle burger I have tried was one that was frozen in the grocery store and it wasn't very good. Why do you think they taste so good? Am just curious.

IcyMist said:
Hmmm the only White Castle burger I have tried was one that was frozen in the grocery store and it wasn't very good. Why do you think they taste so good? Am just curious.

The frozen ones are a decent stand in, but they're just not the same as the real ones.

As for the taste, I guess it's just one of those acquired things, especially when you grew up with them.

Plus, at least for most guys, there seems to be the gross out factor as other people recoil in terror at the thought of someone actually eating those things...

John

Back
Top Bottom