Who believes/follows the 5 second rule?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why would you want to keep the cats out of the bathroom? We keep the toilet lid down because we don't want wet little paws on the seat, but other than that I see no harm...

Why would you want to keep the cats out of the bathroom? We keep the toilet lid down because we don't want wet little paws on the seat, but other than that I see no harm...

Cats, if they are not rubbing up against you, are sitting there staring at you. Very unerving when you are shaving. :chef:

I have no idea...Shrek has gotten some strange ideas since he retired. I think he has too much time on his hands...

Could it be he doesn't like an audience now that he's retired?;)

They don't and never have followed him into the bathroom. But they are small moons that follow me everywhere. I think he said something about having one room in the house that is not covered in cat hair. I pointed out the vacuum cleaner...he didn't think I was funny.

Just this morning I dropped a chocolate covered covered coffee bean on the floor, and ate it anyway. It was hard smooth chocolate, and I just did the floor yesterday. Saw no reason to throw it away... Lol

Buckytom, was looking at some models at Amazon. What model did you get your mother? I have a galley kitchen and a bathroom. Would be perfect for those two areas. I have nice kids who will buy it for me for my birthday in March. I just haven't told them yet. :angel:

Well I have had my Shark Steam Cleaner for a while now. I love it. Ever since I recovered from the Norovirus I have become a crazed nut about keeping the bathroom clean. The faucets get wiped down with hospital antiseptic wipes, and the floor gets steam cleaned every day. What I have noticed is that the more I used it, the whiter the floor came. I never realized that there was a surface film on the floor. And the same for the tiles on the floor in the kitchen. The kitchen floor now looks like new. Thanks everyone for the recommendation. I am not sorry I bought it. I do have some stuff in the kitchen I just had to have. And I have used just once or twice. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom