Who Goes to an OB/GYN and Finds Out They Have an Eye Problem? LOL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So glad for the good news, Barbara!

Now about your eyes.... I was born needing glasses. Got my first pair at age 2. Was diagnosed with amblyopia (lazy eye) but lousy optometrist never told my folks if it wasn't treated I would ultimately lose the sight in that eye.

If that doesn't heal it, I may have to go see an ophthalmologist.

At any rate, for anyone with eye issues, and certainly anyone over age 50, an annual visit to an ophthalmologist is essential. We all want to keep our eyes in as good shape as we can for as long as we're here.... and these folks are the absolute ne plus ultra of eye care. So go see one anyway! Just to make sure that eye is okay.

my 2 cents....

So glad for the good news, Barbara!

Now about your eyes.... I was born needing glasses. Got my first pair at age 2. Was diagnosed with amblyopia (lazy eye) but lousy optometrist never told my folks if it wasn't treated I would ultimately lose the sight in that eye.

If that doesn't heal it, I may have to go see an ophthalmologist.

At any rate, for anyone with eye issues, and certainly anyone over age 50, an annual visit to an ophthalmologist is essential. We all want to keep our eyes in as good shape as we can for as long as we're here.... and these folks are the absolute ne plus ultra of eye care. So go see one anyway! Just to make sure that eye is okay.

my 2 cents....
I agree. The doctors (the OB/GYN and my Family doctor) are working to see if it can be covered by Best Chance or someone, since we are out of work and have no insurance. But even if it isn't, we will find a way to get it taken care of. Thanks!

:)Barbara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom