Who Has Pets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TATTRAT said:
DOG= 10Lb 4 year old Pomeranian....and yes, I love her. She has alot of character. And I never thought I would love a dog under 70lbs.

Hope you get the mental pic. Kinda silly.

Well, don't feel bad... it could be much worse!!
At least she is not...

img_280186_0_64f4d5be601307aff99de025bd24ec9b.jpg
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I have 13 cats-ages 3 years old up to 16. Most were rescued and are all fixed; have had most from tiny kitten age. 9 dogs-ages 1-1/2 years old up to 13 years old. Like the cats, all were rescues and are fixed. I have had even more cats and dogs at the same time; all are with us for life and of course some have passed away. I also have 2 burros (formerly wild donkeys) and may be getting a third in a month or so.

holy crap shunka! that's a lotta pet chow every day!

do you have a burro named ramon? if not, ya gotta name the new one that. juan valdez would be honored...

insertimage.gif

I have two 14 year old cats (Watler and Hayden) and a 6 year old mixed dauchund/terrier mix named Buster, who is the most spoiled dog you've ever seen.
t_=5748796

Last edited:
We have an English Staffordshire Bullterrier, a cat which was a stray and we rescued, a cockatiel, tropical fish and a "Nemo" fish in a sal****er tank. Our guinea pig died a few months ago and I told the children we didn't need to replace her as we have enough pets!!

It looks like I didn't follow up. After two days of Fang trying to find corners to hide in (I've had enough pets to know that means they want to die) hubby managed to shake himself out of denial and we brought her in to be put down. Keiki took awhile to get over her mother being gone, but is now doing well. Actually, ironically, doing better than she was when she had mom here to protect her (I've never been my dogs' "mom", if you said "mom" in our house, Keiki would look at White Fang). I really want to do some travelling, so am not replacing Fang. But it is odd. Fang always insisted on sleeping with us. Now that she is gone, Keiki prefers to sleep on the day bed in the next room. Her housetraining could be spotty, now it is perfect. It's like since her mother died, she decided she has to grow up. She's geriatric. I think one of the funniest things is that she had "down" ears. As her mom got more and more deaf, her ears starting going "up" more and more. Now they are completely up. Again, when her mother could hear, she didn't need to.

Back
Top Bottom