Who Has Pets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Trip

Senior Cook
So who has pets, how many, is it your "baby". I have 4 cats and 2 dogs (border collie 3-4 yrs, cocker spaniel almost 1 yr in July) the cocker is really my baby.... all of them are rescues... couldn't live without my pets.

Attachments

• IM000322.JPG
    IM000322.JPG
    360.4 KB · Views: 213
My one and only pet is a long coat chihuahua named Koapaka. He is 2 years old and weighs 5.5 pounds.

img_267846_0_9cce0f13f52e2d167d74b6e452eb9c6e.jpg

I've got three black cats. I've actually had as many as 8 black cats and a siamese named Hey Mau (Chinese for Black Cat) who gave birth to a litter of all black cats. Maybe I'm cursed.

My current cats are Butt Butt, Baby Butt Butt, and Pancake. Here's a photo of the patriarch, Sir Pancake:

puku9gk.jpg

I have so many pictures of my cats, it was SO hard to choose! I limited myself to 4... and these are just the 2 cats that my g/f and I have adopted together. Back home I have 4 dogs and a cat b/w my mother and my dad's homes.

The calico female is Panda, and the Silver tabby male is Mike.

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
I have 1 cat.......she weighs about 20 pounds. She stops people in their tracks when they walk in the door......they can't get over how big she it. I call her my daughter and that drives one of my 3 boys crazy....:) . Anyway, I adopted her from a family that could no longer keep her. Her name is Trinket but I think I should of renamed her Sassy as she's always sassing back at me. She's about 12 years old now. I'll try and get a pic of her and post it.

We were going to adopt a dog this last Easter but decided we better hold off till we get the yard fenced in.

I have one black cat and his name is Theodore - sometimes we call him Ted. He is 19 years old! He weighs about 6 lbs., very small. In his old age is just sleeps all day. He is a lover, he wants to be right in your lap at all times. Vet says he needs his teeth clean but does not want to put him under - he probably wouldn't survived. He is on antibiotics right now for an infected tooth:( .

I have two cats. The black one is Minor. He is the most well behaved cat in the world.

The white one is Loki. He is the exact opposite.

Hey, here's another excuse to show off my little guy who thinks big...(thus he got his name) Napoleone!!

img_267942_0_ed1aceb76f0f01a477d66ae4578a45a9.jpg

I have 2 cats, Tater & Nut, 1 dog, Mack, & 2 fish that don't have names yet. My furry 4 legged critters are my babies & they are all spoiled rotten. Mack sleeps under the covers with his head between mine & hubby's pillows. Tater & Nut usually sleep with our daughter & if she sneaks into our bed the cats come with her. Thank goodness we have an oversized king bed!:LOL:

I've got three black cats, one black and white cat and a black pomeranian.
My Timmy looks an awful lot like Sir Pancake (posted above) Of all my pets, Timmy is my baby but Ebony (My pommie) runs a close second. I love them all but Timmy is special to me. I had to hand feed him as a kitten and we formed a very strong bond.

texasgirl said:
Loki is a good name for an imp:LOL:
Yeah his name really does fit. The funny thing is that was not his original name. Originally we were told he was a she so her name was Ruby. After we went to the vet we found out the truth. We changed his name to Maloco which means crazy in Portugese and we call him Loki for short. We later realized that Loki is the Norse god of mischief. Boy is that the most fitting name ever!!!

Michelemarie said:
Vet says he needs his teeth clean but does not want to put him under - he probably wouldn't survived. He is on antibiotics right now for an infected tooth:( .

Michelemarie, can you get Purina dental diet? It works WONDERS for kitty teeth and they LOVE it. Even if your pet is on a special diet if you give them 6 or 7 crunchies a couple times a day it will work.

I have to see if I can find pics of my pets to post. I know I have one of our dog Abby, but I need to find pics of the cats.

Back
Top Bottom