Who is on Facebook?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I used to mainly be on myspace, but kind of outgrew it, and definitely prefer facebook! Much cleaner interface!

I've been on Facebook for about 3 years now, and I like it most for the same reasons as SierraCook - I recently got reacquainted w/ two childhood friends that I hadn't seen for 10 years.

It's also interesting that companies (like Kleenex for example) have a facebook page - and they've actually got some funny videos on there. Kleenex® Anti-Viral* Tissue | Facebook

What do you all think about products or companies on Facebook?

I love facebook!!!

I have only been on facebook for about 2 months, but in the short time I have reconnected with 11 of the kids that lived in my neighborhood, these are kids I haven't seen since I moved from NJ in Aug. 1972. Five of them have lived within 1 hour of me for the last 20 years here in FL. We are having a get together next month.
My old elementary school even has a page and I posted my kindergarten class picture on there, which got me in touch with a couple of classmates.

Been on Facebook for some time now and enjoy it because I'm thousands of miles away from friends and family so it's been like a wonderful life line for me to reconnect with everyone.

I'm also on FB and feel free to pm me for details and we can add each other :D I used to have a group that run alongside my phobia forum. It's been a good way for me to keep in touch with friends and family back in England.

I'm also on FB and feel free to pm me for details and we can add each other :D I used to have a group that run alongside my phobia forum. It's been a good way for me to keep in touch with friends and family back in England.

Were you talking to me specifically?

If anyone is on Facebook and hasn't joined our group, please feel free to do so. Now that I have a little more time on my hands I am going to get somethings going there.

One thing, however, is it is a closed group and Sapphelae or I have to let you in so if you can somehow (by PM here or at facebook) let me know, then I will approve you right away.

Thanks. Oh and if you have suggestions for what we can do there, that would be great.

I am still around, just lurking most of the time now. I feel out of the loop on everything!

Glad you are still around, I was feeling lonely! :LOL: Sorry I spelled your name wrong. I have been trying to hold down the fort at the FB Group but you are it's creator and it needs your touch!

How are the kitties?

Back
Top Bottom