Who is on Facebook?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyCook61

Master Chef
Just signed up a few days ago. Not sure if I really like it because it is slow on my computer.

I like it. I signed up about a week ago and have already found 5 old class mates from elementary school. These are people I haven't seen since 1972. And now we're back in touch.

I've been on it for a while. I don't like it as several ex-girlfriends from my past have found me. This is not good for me.
:ROFLMAO:

Yeah, I hear you on that one. But what I love is how private it is. No one can see you unless you elect for them to see you. They cant see where you are located, when you've been on (in case you surf the net while at work) etc. It's like myspace for grown-ups. I love it.

I like it. I have reconnected with some cousins I haven't talked to in awhile, I interact with people I know personally, and with people I know online, and I am totally addicted to some of the games on there. :cool:

:)Barbara

I am on and I love it. I was so against signing up for the longest time. I had tried MySpace and hated it with a passion. Facebook is much different. I have reconnected with so many long lost friends that I never would have talked to again if it were not for Facebook.

I am on it - if anyone wants to be my "friend", PM me for the info.

Roadfix - I was a bit nervious about an insane ex husband or some old boyfriend finding me, but thank goodness, they haven't found me on Facebook (my last name has changed, so that probably helps). I think it is a hoot to catch up with old childhood friends and reconnect.

Roadfix - I was a bit nervious about an insane ex husband or some old boyfriend finding me, but thank goodness, they haven't found me on Facebook (my last name has changed, so that probably helps). I think it is a hoot to catch up with old childhood friends and reconnect.

Although, I decided to reconnect with one ex-g/f whom I have not seen or heard from in over 25 years but told her our connection must be kept outside of facebook now that we found each other. We didn't want this connection known to our mutual friends on Facebook. Rumors can spread like wildfire, if you know what I mean...

WOW!! We can actually talk about Facebook on here? I'm suprised. I thought the mods would have removed these posts. But since the mods are on Facebook then we must be good to go.

WOW!! We can actually talk about Facebook on here? I'm suprised. I thought the mods would have removed these posts. But since the mods are on Facebook then we must be good to go.
Not sure why you would be surprised. There is nothing about Facebook that violates any of our rules here.

Then will it further surprise you that many of the Mods and Admins are on Facebook and have connected up with each other and many DC members as well? :)

I'm on by the way and have been for about 3 years now!

If anyone is online more often than I (which is maybe an hour a day max) feel free to volunteer to be the second admin for the facebook group. That way we can accept members faster.
PS.. I am "Tanya" From Kingston, with the orange kitty (LP)

Back
Top Bottom