Who is your newest friend?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got a request this morning to be Carol Smith's friend. I don't know if there is a Carol Smith on this site, but it didn't come from this site, it came from something called "Tagged.." There was a form to fill out with some personal information and looked like I was about to sign up to buy something. I clicked "NO" and it said Carol will not be inviting me to be her friend again. Hmmm. Sound like anything to you?

I got a request this morning to be Carol Smith's friend. I don't know if there is a Carol Smith on this site, but it didn't come from this site, it came from something called "Tagged.." There was a form to fill out with some personal information and looked like I was about to sign up to buy something. I clicked "NO" and it said Carol will not be inviting me to be her friend again. Hmmm. Sound like anything to you?

tagged is a little like myspace, just not as extensive. If you don't know the person, it's good you said no.

smoke king is my latest....

it's been awhile for any others.... I'm too afraid of rejection so I don't ask!!!!!

Suzi, I will have you know you were one of my first choices as a friend when this whole thing started! And if you had asked me first I would have been very honoured. So there!!!

I added Chef June!

Back
Top Bottom