Who would you have picked for the new James Bond?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mish said:
Okay...seriously - My call would have been Keanu -- and not just for looks. I like master's idea...007 updated to the present.

Oh no... you wouldn't want to turn James Bond into "Bill and Ted", would you!!?? --- I can't help but still half-expect his Matrix character to suddenly go "duuuude, excellennnnt!!" when I watch them...:LOL:

Finally remembered who I would rather see as the new Bond....

Clive Owen

the Brit who was in "Closer", "Gosford Park", and this new one with Jennifer Aniston ("Derailed')

c'mon girls, you have to admit he's hot.

Rumours here were that he was under consideration. I think he'd have been a great James Bond. :mrgreen:

It HAS to be a British actor. James Bond is supposed to be a member of the British Intelligence Service. Don't think they'd allow foreigners to serve in HM Secret Service :)

I don't like the new guy either. Paul and I had a long conversation about this just this morning... he's too blonde and too evil looking. I'm not sure who I would have picked instead though. Tall dark and handsome.

pdswife said:
I don't like the new guy either. Paul and I had a long conversation about this just this morning... he's too blonde and too evil looking. I'm not sure who I would have picked instead though. Tall dark and handsome.

Like Richard Gere??? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I agree with PDs Bond MUST have dark hair, this guy is too blonde and not se*y enough. I agree with Cara on Robbie Williams. My mum loved Bond movies, I think she would be very disappointed by the new one if she was still alive.

mrsmac said:
I agree with PDs Bond MUST have dark hair, this guy is too blonde and not se*y enough. I agree with Cara on Robbie Williams. My mum loved Bond movies, I think she would be very disappointed by the new one if she was still alive.

I agree with Mrsmac - James Blonde or Robin Williams. Nanu nanu. :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: (Pass me another martini.)

Last edited:
icon_007.gif
I have no nominees, as the only time my tv is rarely on is for Lost. How I got sucked in and addicted to the show, I am not sure.... So, using my wealth of TV knowledge, I nominate "Jack", or "Hurley".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom