Who would you have picked for the new James Bond?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

urmaniac13

Executive Chef
2278794826.jpg
This? The new James Bond? Nooooo the idea doesn't sit well with me.... not that I cared too much for Pierce Brosnan either, but surely there could have been a better choice... Can anyone come up with a better idea??

I would have thought

img_184958_1_76be6f27bdae5d16238fc967e0dce939.jpg
Jude Law, or
img_184958_2_d65bb42ca957734781fb97821eeeb9d7.jpg
Ewan McGregor would have been so much better....

Don't think he's too Bondish (although on the strength of only ever watching ONE - very early - Shur Shawn 'Bond' I might be wrong!) BUT, he's a really good actor. So he's probably wasted as Bond! :ROFLMAO:

In my opinion, no one can ever replace Sean Connery...and he's better looking and sexier than ever!

Attachments

• Sean Connery in Kilt.jpeg
    Sean Connery in Kilt.jpeg
    12 KB · Views: 224
I consider Sir SC to be the best Bond ever, too... but he is in his years, don`t think he would fit a James Bond these days...

So my suggestion:

Robbie :wub:

Robbie%20Williams.jpg

5.jpg

Ruppert Everret, but he would have never been picked because he's out, too bad...

I agree--I don't like the new James Bond at all. To me he looks like he should be playing a bad guy in a James Bond movie.:( Me, I'm partial to Pierce Brosnan. :in_love:

img_185086_0_d65bb42ca957734781fb97821eeeb9d7.jpg
Ewan McGregor
Is Bond James Bond 007 he has it tatooed on his ForeHead, Shaken not Stirred !
josh200.jpg
Josh Hartnett
Is Matt Helm, USA version of James Bond !

Amen, Connie. I'd vote for se*y Sean as well, but he hasn't returned any of my phone calls. Whoever I thought of to replace him has just flown out of my mind.

Maidrite - I don't think the day will ever come when an American would work for MI5 or MI6! :)

Ishbel said:
Maidrite - I don't think the day will ever come when an American would work for MI5 or MI6! :)

I could be had, I am out of work right now ! THE NAME IS MAIDRITE 028 ! I'LL TAKE MY DRINK ANY WAY YOU FIX IT !
DANGERS MY Middle Name ! I though Moses was? Shut Up we've got them going !

Attachments

• example3_7.jpeg
    example3_7.jpeg
    4.3 KB · Views: 81
  • image006.jpg
    image006.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 180
  • kingkong4.jpeg
    kingkong4.jpeg
    19.2 KB · Views: 167
  • _05.jpeg
    _05.jpeg
    3.5 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
htc said:
Ruppert Everret, but he would have never been picked because he's out, too bad...

I thought of the same thing, too htc... what a pity for girls in more than one way!!:ROFLMAO:

I could do it it too! (in my best Connery impersonation,) "Not tonight, Mishes Moneypenny. I'm afraid I have previoush engagement." :LOL: Truthfully, I'm curious to see how the new Bond will stack up. From what I've heard, they chose the new guy to be more like the original Fleming character who is a humourless, cold hearted agent.

Okay...seriously - My call would have been Keanu -- and not just for looks. I like master's idea...007 updated to the present.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom