Whole Foods

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Items like the Kaffir lime leaves we got yesterday, that I haven't been able to find in any of the asian markets!;)

Items like the Kaffir lime leaves we got yesterday, that I haven't been able to find in any of the asian markets!;)

yup, that's a good one. a lot of people all over the u.s. seem to have problems finding kaffir lime leaves.

i'm also looking for a good source of fresh bay leaves. so much so that i was tempted to buy my own bay laurel tree.

yup, that's a good one. a lot of people all over the u.s. seem to have problems finding kaffir lime leaves.

i'm also looking for a good source of fresh bay leaves. so much so that i was tempted to buy my own bay laurel tree.

I have a connection for fresh bay leaves.;)

Claire, you lived in Olde Town? Cool. I grew up in Arlington and going to Olde Town was a special treat !!!

yup, that's a good one. a lot of people all over the u.s. seem to have problems finding kaffir lime leaves...

I have to travel 30 minutes each way to get to a source of kaffir lime leaves. The good news is they keep well when frozen.

Back
Top Bottom