Whoo Hooo Found A Job

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Trip

Senior Cook
In May I lost my job, as did a rather large percentage of this town. My car died so finding jobs out of town is currently impossible. Was getting a bit down... Somewhere in all this I now have not 1, not 2 but 3 jobs, 2 part-time and 1 full time. AND THE FULL TIME IS AT HOME JOB SO DON'T NEED CAR OFTEN. I am soooo thrilled, this job pays more then my previous, and can still do my part time babysitting, and beauticontrol parties for extra income. Should be able to afford to fix my car by the end of summer, and hubby just started new high paying managerial job, which he can use car for most of time but is close enough that if I need the car to do a party or babysit (usually just bike to the babysitting job though) then he can walk or bus it... Finally things are going my way!!!
Sorry, just felt like doing a public Yahoooooooo lol.

That's great, Trip!! I am so happy for you. I know how it feels when things start looking grim. I'm really glad that you found something!!

Feel free to Yahoooo all you like (I dun it meself just a few days ago).

Now another agency that I interviewed with a couple of weeks ago seems desperate to talk to me again for some reason. Hmmmm. Since I don't start the other job until th 26th I think I might just have to talk to them.
228wink2.gif

Congratulations to you!

Congratulations Trip and best wishes..So glad things are looking up for you.

kadesma:)

Back
Top Bottom