Who's got pictures??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i want an album fer pics of jake & my kitties. jake can probably figure that out.

Cool Middie!
I added a bunch of the kids, a couple of me and started adding my gardens.

Having that photo feature is probably the best new feature yet. I love seeing these glimpses, ya know....

'bout time Geebs:)....we need to see pics of everybodys' children:cool:

I have found it infinitely easier to upload photos to these albums than to any thread here. I think my issue is not having a steady internet connection for uploading to threads, like the garden pic one. It takes me days of trying to get any thing posted there. These pics to the albums went very quickly. Even uploaded a photo from my laptop, which is radical for me. I don't keep much in the way of photos on my laptop, just genealogy stuff....wanna see some cemeteries?

'bout time Geebs:)....we need to see pics of everybodys' children:cool:

I have found it infinitely easier to upload photos to these albums than to any thread here. I think my issue is not having a steady internet connection for uploading to threads, like the garden pic one. It takes me days of trying to get any thing posted there. These pics to the albums went very quickly. Even uploaded a photo from my laptop, which is radical for me. I don't keep much in the way of photos on my laptop, just genealogy stuff....wanna see some cemeteries?

Um....I happen to adore cemeteries. If you have pix, then please put them up. My problem is getting the pix off the camera and into a folder. Once they're in a folder, I'm good to go.

no pics in the album here yet...
but feel free to look around here
when I have some time I'll search for something nice to bring up ;o))

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom