Who's got pictures??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VeraBlue

Executive Chef
I posted two photo albums to my profile page, so please check out the goings on at 1313 Mockingbird Lane.

Who's got pictures up that I can see?? C'mon, I wanna see you guys..;)

That's a pretty neat picture with the rainbow behind your house

Your pic's were great Vera. Once upon I time I managed to post a pic on the member gallery but when I just tried to make an album I couldn't remember how the heck I did it. I would love to have one.....anyone care to help this inept woman?

Your pic's were great Vera. Once upon I time I managed to post a pic on the member gallery but when I just tried to make an album I couldn't remember how the heck I did it. I would love to have one.....anyone care to help this inept woman?

This was as easy as pie.... Come to think of it, making a pie takes hours, so I'd need a better analogy. But it was easy.

Just click on the link to make a photo album, and then just follow the steps. If your pictures are in a folder marked 'photoalbumn' it's simple.

I didn't realized there was a photo album section. I added a few, mostly from my travels this past year.

I only have 2 in my profile album. One of my son Billy and one of my dog Rocky.

Edited to add: I now have two pics of Billy

Last edited:
Is that you in the Lisbon Castle? And what do you do that you get to travel all over the world like that????
Vera, yes that's me in Lisbon castle. The traveling is only temporary. My bf got transfered from New York to London for 3 years. I'm not working for the time being so we are trying to take advantage of the short time we're up here and see as much as we can.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom