Who's your favorite "Celebrity" Chef?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-Cp

Cook
On FoodTV - past or present?

Mine in order are:

1. Ming Tsai
2. Alton Brown
3. Jamie Oliver
3. Tyler Florence
4. Mario Batali
5. Bobby Flay

yeah, but we're here now.

Julia and Jacques and Julia and Jacques and Julia and Jacques.

also Lidia, Marcella Hazan, Lorenza de 'Medici and Emeril.

FWIW, Alton Brown, Rachael Ray, Sandra Lee are not chefs. Neither is Giada, cute as she is and as much as she knows. A chef is one who runs a commercial kitchen. They never have.

Julia wasn't a chef, either, but she's the "Grandma" of all the rest, and her show was called "The French Chef" so she gets an honorary designation! :)

Regardless of if she's a chef or not, Paula Deen.

I love southern food and she's very charismatic. Seems like the kind of person you'd want to be around. I really dislike most of the cocky, jerk chefs. I understand that you can't be a pushover as a profession and confidence is necessary to succeed, but I don't want to watch them on TV.

Kate E I made a boo boo his name is Cristopher Kimble editor of cooks Illistrated
he wrote the cooks bible the best of american Home cooking. I have most of his mags.and two of his books I think he is good for the pro and the home cook who wants to do more good cooking he is a little long winded but his recipes all ways come out great if you take the time to realy read what he is saying Sorry about the boo boo

Back
Top Bottom