Why dogs bite people

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chopstix

Head Chef
Why dogs bite people:

Attachments

• dog2.jpg
    dog2.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 210
  • dog1.jpg
    dog1.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 224
  • dog3.jpg
    dog3.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 196
  • dog4.jpg
    dog4.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 217
  • dog5.jpg
    dog5.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 233
  • dog6.jpg
    dog6.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 197
  • dog7.jpg
    dog7.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 215
  • dog8.jpg
    dog8.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 223
  • dog9.jpg
    dog9.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 198
  • dog10.jpg
    dog10.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 229
  • dog11.jpg
    dog11.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 225
:clap: They just got funnier and funnier. I'm going to a decorate your dog show, hosted by the Humane Society (another oxymoron), on Saturday. Well, it's a festival with the dog parade as part of the festivities.

RMS, for greater authenticity, make sure you get the total number of legs right!

Poor dog in the bra and knickers.

Aren't dogs great??? They put up with so much from us and all they ask for in return is food, water and love.

That would be an embarrassment for a person too....just plain UGLY. :(

The chihuahua, bassett and pugs are just toooooo dear!

middie said:
Oh those poor pooches lol. Thsi one in particular.
A Weimrunner I think ?

[URL="http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2066&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1160728145[/quote"]http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2066&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1160728145[/quote[/URL]]

Poor dog. Must've found these in the back of his owner's closet along with the rest of his '70s wardrobe.:sick: Thank God they didn't dress the dog in a leisure suit. Yuck!!

Jay Leno would be wetting himself right about now. He HATES seeing animals dressed up.

When Jolie was a puppy I bought her some cute clothes to wear. Since that time I have never put them on her.

She has gained weight and I am not even sure they will still fit.

The pictures of the dogs were great.

I love the hot dogs! OK off the subject of dogs for a second. When our cat Tater was a kitten Savannah decided to put one of her doll dresses on him. I was surprised that he tolderated it but then again he's a very relaxed kitty.

Attachments

• DS2_0898.JPG
    DS2_0898.JPG
    122.8 KB · Views: 183
  • DS2_0897.JPG
    DS2_0897.JPG
    143.9 KB · Views: 166
My affenpinscher would make a lovely spider, all I have ever put her in is a stretch and grow suit. She loved herself.

Uh, my border collie would eat me if i tried to do that to him... and we tried an angel costume on cocker last christmas, never did find the halo...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom