Why I Love Red Heads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Katie E said:
Hey, Loves, Casablanca was made in 1942, just slightly (very just) before my time. Great film. And, you're right, Richard Widmark wasn't too hard on the eyes either.
:chef: Thanks Katie. It seems to me there must have been several good movies made around that time, and every now and again we are treated to being able to see them again.

Do you suppose anyone could ever replace those good lookin' hunks? Oh yes! there was always the teen age heart throb Elvis Presley, and yet he wasn't even in the same class as the others mentioned, none of which I would consider redheads.

phinz, I had a red headed sil, and she could be a little on the fiery side, but a good one. ;)

The first girl I was engaged to was a French Canadian redhead and I popped the question right by Bryant Park, 42nd and Fifth during our lunch break. Paulette was 20, I was 25...where has the time gone?

Mizzphinz can definitely be a firecracker. I was terrified of redheads after getting ditched by my redheaded cheerleader (another weakness) date at the sophomore homecoming dance. I finally asked my wife out and she said yes. Less than a year later we were married. I wasn't letting this one go. :mrgreen:

That picture was taken at Islamorada Fish Company in Islamorada, Florida in The Keys. It's a short drive from my mother-in-law's house at The Anglers Club in North Key Largo.

:) Speaking of leading men I adore Gene Kelly.Wow!Could that man dance and so athletic.Anyway maybe we need to start a thread on the old movies, actors,musicals so many great ones

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom