Why your selected D.C. name?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Fiona 60,

Thanks for sharing ... Guitar Man ? As in music band ? Does he do gigs ? Record ? Base or Lead ? What type of music ?

Cool.

Thanks and have nice Sunday.
Margi.

Yes. He plays all kinds of music, he and a co-worker of mine play in the nursing homes. They are not professionals, they just like to play and they are really good. Lead guitar and backup, they trade places with each other for different songs.

Shrek did play in a band that toured local bars, this was before I knew him.

My name is significant because it indicates my real identity. I am Dorothy's Auntie Em (Andy M.) from the Wizard of Oz.

Most people don't realize that the Wizard of Oz is a true story, fictionalized for the movie. The real Andy M. from the story was a man (me) but was turned into a female for the movie and the name was modified to accommodate the gender change.

The real story is about a young girl who was lost in a tornado in the dust bowl in the 30s. She was missing for some time and the family was beginning to think they would never see her again.

Many months later she reappeared as a changed person. Upon investigation, the police found she had actually run off to California and was making her way selling illegal substances to the Hollywood set.

Several months into this new endeavor she got tired of the wicked life she was leading and headed home. She arrived at the farm late one night and walked into Andy M.'s room and tried to awaken him, by calling out, "Andy M., Andy M.", while pulling his leg...

...just like I'm pulling yours right now.

Andy, this story gets better every time you tell it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thanks, friend, I needed a good laugh today :)

P. Fiona,

Pleased to hear ! Good creative outlet for Musicians and therapeutic for the giving and the receiving end ... Do you have a CD ? Which type of music ? 50s thru 90s ? Jazz, blues ? rhythm and blues ?

Have nice evening.
Margi.

P. Fiona,

Pleased to hear ! Good creative outlet for Musicians and therapeutic for the giving and the receiving end ... Do you have a CD ? Which type of music ? 50s thru 90s ? Jazz, blues ? rhythm and blues ?

Have nice evening.
Margi.

No CD. I'm serious, they play everything, mostly 50's through the present. Anything they hear and like. I hear sweet music like Amazing Grace morphing into current music. Shrek spends a lot of time picking at tunes he hears on commercials then he goes and finds them on YouTube and learns them. Or Music from The Ventures morphing into Hall of The Mountain King by Grieg. And everything in between. They don't seem to have any favorite type of music, everything comes through their instruments. Then if you hand Shrek a mandolin, even more things come into play.

The caliber of the weapon I carried as a Texas Peace Officer. The numeric abbreviation makes for quick signing of posts too!

Princess Fiona,

I am sure that you are Shrek´s number One Fan ... It is lovely to have such a wide musical repertoire ... I love music ... the 40s to 90s particulary ...

Ciao.
Margi.

qmax has been my internet alter-ego since the late '90s.

Stemmed from my kid (Max), who, when about 9, was playing James Bond with a friend of his (last name Hannewalt). Hannewalt was Bond.."Double-o Hannewalt", and my kid was Q, the inventor of all the gadgets, and was calling himself QMax. I adopted it.

Bet you can guess. I love all animals, but I'm partial to the canine variety!

Kadesma,

This is a lovely name ! WOW ... Cadesma with a K ... Cool.

6 grandchildren ! Congrats. How old are they may I ask?

I have 2 grown gals Naia and Nathalia:

Naia is the mom of: Adyson age 4 1/2 and Daniel Jonah to be 2 yrs in December

Nathalia is the mom of twins Fillippo and Christophe age 5 and baby Anthony Luca aged 5 months

All born under Sagittarius in December as well ...

Have nice Sunday.
Margi.
Margi,
I have 6 grandkids Alyssa and Gianna my 2 rodeo quenns Alyssa is 19 Gianna is 17, Thet beking to my son Anthony(Tony) and his wife Danette, the my daughter Erica (Ari) has Cade and Carson Cade 11 will be 12 in September. his brother Carson turned 6 in March. These 2 are beautiful, loving and very kind. Cade if you read enough of my posts is my sweetheart. H af all the kids lookes much like me, green eyes, light hair, loves to cook even asked for a cookbook for Christmas:) and took a cooking class last summer. Carson loves his gameboy and is a wiz at math. Then my youngest daughter Gina (Jeans) has Ethan James 7 in May he was my mothers blue eyed angel faced boy. Long black lashes, almost black hair, this boy is so good, the forst thing he does is come running to find me, give me a kiss, and tell me he loves me. Then there is Olivia, Oh boy is she a corker as my dad would have called her, She is tiny like me and her mom with teeny tiny features. blue eyes and as loving as her brother. Her dad is a wonderful man and has taken over helping with my yard. If I even say I wish I get it. I now have a wonderful herb garden, may peony's gladiolas Trees galore,peach,apple (2) nectarine, tangerine, meyer lemon,orange, (2) fig, grapes,and others I can't remember the names of.I put in half barrels with 2 jalepeno's same 2ith Italian sweet pepper you fry, leeks, garlic,shallots, a set of sweet onions, peas, zucchini summer squash,sll kinds of heirloom tomatoes,strawberries, You name it and I'll have it thanks to Jon. Cade I feel is responsible for pulling through when the doctor thought i was going to pass over. that boy spent all his time at my hospital bedside. everytime I opened my eyes there was this beautiful blond green eyed boy holding my hand and looking at me with tears in his eyea. How could we not believe after that???
kades

It's the only name I can remember consistently, so I use it. Occasionally paranoia hits when I realize my real name is out there. But, really, if I used different "handles" for everything I do, they'd have to be on a list taped to the desk next to the computer. Now THAT's real secure!

CWS represents the initials of my business name; the 4322 represents the last 4 digits of my business phone #. I use this user name for various accounts, so I always remember it and the associated password. Nothing creative, just practical--the fewer user names and passwords I need to memorize, the better.

Cade I feel is responsible for pulling through when the doctor thought i was going to pass over. that boy spent all his time at my hospital bedside. everytime I opened my eyes there was this beautiful blond green eyed boy holding my hand and looking at me with tears in his eyea. How could we not believe after that???
kades

What a lovely testimony to a grandchild, it brought tears to my eyes. Love you, Ma!:wub:

What a beautiful story cj! I always love hearing about your grandchildren!

Margi, my user name in most places is Barbarian57. Barbarian because Barbara means "mysterious stranger from a faraway land" and it comes from the word barbarian. The 57 is for the year I was born. Here at DC I decided to just use my name and last initial because I didn't want to keep answering whether I was a man or a woman! I get some very, shall we say "interesting" emails because of my email name (which also begins with Barbarian), since many spam senders assume I am a man. A lonely man. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

What a beautiful story cj! I always love hearing about your grandchildren!

Margi, my user name in most places is Barbarian57. Barbarian because Barbara means "mysterious stranger from a faraway land" and it comes from the word barbarian. The 57 is for the year I was born. Here at DC I decided to just use my name and last initial because I didn't want to keep answering whether I was a man or a woman! I get some very, shall we say "interesting" emails because of my email name (which also begins with Barbarian), since many spam senders assume I am a man. A lonely man. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
I get those too and taxlady is part of my email address. And I don't even want to "Get boobs as big as melons".

I get some very, shall we say "interesting" emails because of my email name (which also begins with Barbarian), since many spam senders assume I am a man. A lonely man. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

I get those too and taxlady is part of my email address. And I don't even want to "Get boobs as big as melons".

I get every kind of pharmaceutical offer AND Singles offers. :LOL:

In addition to offering to find me hot sexy women, they also offer to enlarge my "manhood." :wacko::LOL::ROFLMAO::angel:
Yup, I get all of those.

I get every kind of pharmaceutical offer AND Singles offers. :LOL:
I get the pharmaceutical offers for "Canadian drugs". Yeah, and are how are the going to get the Quebec government to pay for part of that?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom