Will be gone for a few days...Aunt died

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SizzlininIN

Master Chef
Got a call and one of my aunts (my mothers sister) past away today. My oldest brother and I will be heading down to Missouri in the morning for the visitation and stay for the funeral on Tuesday and drive back after the funeral. She was my moms deceased older sister. I hadn't seen her in quite a few years till my mom passed away in 2004. It was such a shock to see how frail she was. She was always my favorite aunt. We used to live with her and my uncle for a little while back when I was in first grade. Wonderful memories to treasure. She will be deeply missed.

Thoughts and prayers for all of you Sizz. Take care have a safe trip.

kadesma

Thanks guys......I'm waiting for my brother to get here (IN) from Michigan now so we can head down there. Take care everyone and I'll catch up when I get back.

I'm sorry to hear of your loss Sizz-I hope you can find comfort and peace in all of your fond memories with her. I'm praying for a safe trip for you and your brother as well.Love and energy, Vicki

Sizz I'm so sorry about your loss. Much love is being sent to you along with thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your aunt. I pray you will have a safe trip and that the days that the good memories you have will comfort you in the days to follow.

Sizz; I pray that you will be a strength to others, and that your love for your Aunt will help both you, and your loved ones get through this. You will see her again, and she will be able to help orient you into the next part of your life when you pass from this one. Be safe, and cherish the time you had with your Aunt, and even more, cherish the time you still have to spend with everyone else.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Thanks everyone for your kind words, thoughts and prayers. The funeral was very peaceful. I'll always treasure the memories of her. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom