Will your Christmas be home or away?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Going to my Dad's about an hour and a half drive away. I am taking half of dinner and my sister is doing the other half.

HOME

home home home home

Home

talk about a stress reliever:wacko:

I can't remember how many years we drove 14 hours from Ohio to Mississippi in one shot...Bout Alabama I would be losing it

I finally said, no more, and we have been home ever since, about 20 years now:)

We have had family here before, and they marvel at how peaceful it is.

On Christmas morning, there is no place like home.

Our Christmas was to be at my Dad's but that got postponed a few days ago because of the snow (which is good because it is coming down still). DH was supposed to work, but that got canceled as well, so we are just going to have a quiet day by the fire.

Our Christmas was to be at my Dad's but that got postponed a few days ago because of the snow (which is good because it is coming down still). DH was supposed to work, but that got canceled as well, so we are just going to have a quiet day by the fire.
That sounds just perfect. The mad house here is over and DH and I are going to kick back be lazy and do nada:LOL: Merry Christmas til the real one happens Laurie and Tony
kades

We went to church last night, then back home, where we have been ever since. James called his daughter this morning, and we will call Nancy, Steve, the kids, my dad, and my sister later today.

:)Barbara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom