William Shatner Roast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He's laughing all the way to the bank! I saw him in that episode of The Twilight Zone. Gremlins, wasn't it? He started out as a character actor, then the first ever on television interracial kiss with Nichelle Williams. The man doesn't care if he's a laughing stock... as I said, he's laughing all the way to the bank.

Fraidy

Has anyone noticed all the talk about a new game show with Shatner as the host? It's called "Show me the money". Getting a little overwhelmed here with game and reality shows myself.:wacko:

Shatner is so hip! My favorite show is Boston Legal. The comedic chemistry between him and James Spader is the best I've seen since Kramden & Norton!

BC

What's great is he still makes fun of himself (and again, laughing all the way to the bank!) And who would have thought Star Trek would last all those decades and feature films later? :) And they showed us Nimoy in "In Search Of" films when I was in high school. Go figure.

Fraidy

Last edited:
No there isn't any bad language in THAT clip, but the other ones, and the things they were saying. I'd be blushing. LOL

Back
Top Bottom