Wish me luck! job interview

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amber

Executive Chef
I havent worked in almost two years, and am a bit nervous about the interview. I've worked for the same employer for many years, so I havent been on an interview in quite some time. I'll let you all know how it goes.

Good Luck Amber,
You will be just fine and you'll win them over..

kadesma:)

Good luck.

Make plenty of eye contact. Keep your hands in your lap, folded in need be, but keep them still. Don't answer anything that wasn't asked. I know that sounds rough, but think of it this way: too often, people being interviewed ramble on, thinking more information is better. Answer all questions clearly and concisely, but make your point quickly.

And....ask a few questions of your own. Ask what a typical day is like. Ask what the expectations are of your position. Ask about support staff. If possible, know a bit of background about the hiring company.

Good luck, again.

In bocca al lupo, Amber!! (I am saying good luck in Italian...)
I am sure you ace it... walk into the interview as if you own the place!

Well, I can have the job, but I'm not taking it. Turns out it's selling vacuums door to door :LOL: The ad in the paper said it would be setting up displays and answering customer questions. To me that meant setting up displays in stores. I'll have to keep searching. Thanks for everyone's support!

Back
Top Bottom