Wish the cheffy luck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hellschef

Cook
just to get off the subject, i have the first sit down with the exec. in a little bed and breakfast here in the Texas hillcounrty. its called Rose Hill Manor and in the two and a half its been open the reviews are amazing. please check out their site and sample menu at WWW. rose-hill. com
oh to be back in a kitchen where the sauces are made and not poured from a bag. Macaroni Grill, i wont say anymore.

Whoa... what a beautiful place... Hill Country is becoming cultured, I am impressed!!:mrgreen: These menus are your creation?
38.gif
I am sure you are a great asset to this beautiful B&B, we are really happy for you!!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
I'm sure they'll be begging you to come
cook for them.

smiles, Trish

hellschef:

I wish you the best with this new gig. The place and the menu look great. Have fun!

thanks everyone, i've got a mystery basket to cook in the morn. and then its gravy!
theres only 30 plate, max and its all high end of the high end. i really love what i do!:w00t2:

just gotta wait

well, got hit with an asian basket of sorts, did a fine rasberry vinegrette emulsion, fresh berries and a emmersion wand, yeah, with a touch of honey and fresh aromatics.tossed with bib and topped w/fine shaved red onions and gruyere crumble over. the entree got 2 large sea bass fillets, seasoned w/ white pepper, a little bitt bit of sugar and run thru corn starch and pan fried w/ veg. oil and a loving splash of seasame oil to smoke point. the landing got shitake,leek, carrot, cut matchstick with some really nice broccollini florets, wokked and tossed with a wide rice glass noodle and a thinned out oyster sauce and red pepper flake. served stir-fry high in the middle of a square white plate, fish shingled in bottom right corner and to top it, went with a teri-yaki, oyter sc. honey glaze drillied over the bottom 3rd of fish and corner,(more served on side). and grilled green onion and lemon grass garnish layed in opposite corner. whew... sorry that got long winded, but i forgot my camera,lol.
there are 2 other cats to take tests, so i'll just keep the digits crossed.:devilish:

Back
Top Bottom