Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VickiQ

Sous Chef
Sorry I haven't been around much- lots of things going on here- I have breezed in and out to read the posts.But, I definitely had to stop in today and wish you all lots of happiness and peace and full tummies this Thanksgiving and of course that all comes with lots of love and energy, Vicki

PS for our friends in other parts of the world-I wish you all happiness and peace as well!!!Love and energy,Vicki

Full

Hope we all will have enough of a good meal to make us appreciate all the hard work that goes into preparing that meal. Having food on the table is one of the most important blessings we can have. (Since my furnace is not working, having warm house another one) I really don't know how much sleep I'll get tonight wondering if I have all the ingredients for everything that i want to prepare. Since I always have men to fix the meal for I doubt if I get too much help. The ladies seem to worry about their fingernails. As long as it is accepted I am happy.

I wish happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. May someone help w/cleaning the dishes.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends in the US of A, and Happy "the 4th Thursday of November" just for the heck of it all the same to everyone else!!

Happy Turkey Day, everyone! I hope you have a wonderful day full of good company and even better food!

I'm so thankful for all of you!!!:)

I don't know how to say it in Kazakh ( and we sure won't ask Borat as he is persona non grata at the moment) but Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and wish you the best of full stomachs and great football games.

To the family, here at DC,
Have a Happy Thanksgiving and a wonderful day with those you love. I'll be thinking of each of you.

kadesma:)

To all DC'ers. Happy Thanksgiving to you all. Hope you are sharing it with family and friends.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! Don't get so exhausted and wrapped up in your cooking and preperations that you can't enjoy your loved ones.

Attachments

• fallpilg01.gif
    fallpilg01.gif
    30.2 KB · Views: 62
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! Don't get so exhausted and wrapped up in your cooking and preperations that you can't enjoy your loved ones.

Well said....
Safe trip to all that will be away from home and have a wonderful time.
Marge

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom