Woman of dreams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i know it was sush. and i'm so sorry it happened to you.
like i said she'll be the one losing out on a great person.
i'm here for you if you ever need to talk okay ?

I'm still praying for you too Sush! Yes, she has lost out on a wonderful man that has the ability to make some lucky lady out there feel like a queen!

DS; I read all of the posts a couple days back and was appaledby the woman's behavior. I will also include you in my prayers. Just remember what she did if she ever gets tired of the bozo she's with. She sounds like a minipulative person who is better left alone. Don't be tempted. Even if she acted out of fear that someone saw something on her computer, and she wa worried about her own job from misuse of company equipment, you were still going to be her scapegoat.

I don't know why she did what she did, and really have very little info to go on. But remember to say a prayer for yourself aas well.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

I think, sooner or later, she realize what she missed or what she did wrong... But it will be too late... I can't judge her, but if you think or treat badly you will be ready for something surprising... in the same way if you can be honest and kindhearted you definitely will get your rewards abundantly, sooner... Life is so and I hope,also in this case, it will make me right. I hope also for you Sushi.. You will be in my prayers...

Sushi, if you look back on your first post: you said that she told you she was unhappy in her engagement, that she was "23 and still not jaded towards men". When she said she was unhappy, she was telling you she was open to someone else. Then, when she reacted badly to your little gift, she was smacking you for your acceptance of her invitation. This is a power trip. Treat her as she deserves...As if she is not on the planet. Hold your head high, Sushi, and travel on. You are not a victim...You are a quality guy who is leaving a little manipulator behind. Your redhead is still out there somewhere! The girl? Well, she deserves the stripper and nothing more. They can have each other. Good riddance.

Thier, you've hit it right on the nose!

Sushi, re-read Thier's posting.
Good.
Now, read it again.
Good.

Now, get back your copy of A of GG.

Good News! She admitted this WHOLE thing is her problem at home! Im CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does it get better? My $-646 account has been erased!!!!!
All the $30 account fees are reversed!!!!!!!!!!! My money is back in DA bank! Thank you for your prayers! This is a miracle! :mrgreen:

That's great Sushi!!!
Now, go find a woman that would really appreciate you for the caring and romantic guy that you are. Money doesn't mean anything when you find a guy that honestly cares for you and you will find that woman soon. Just have patience. You'll be glad that you waited.

This is wonderful news Sushi!! I'm so happy for you!

Last edited:
I am so happy for you too! I don't know you yet...but can tell by the other posts that you must be something special! Keep your chin up...and we'll all be praying the RIGHT redhead comes along soon!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom