Wondering...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have another one - why is it that you can never be without dirty dishes or laundry no matter how often you do them?

I have another one - why is it that you can never be without dirty dishes or laundry no matter how often you do them?

I washed dishes until my cuticles were raw last night...went to fold the dish towel - there were TWO dirty things in the sink!!!!! WHERE did they come from????? :huh:

And I have to share - I probably shouldn't - oh boy - ummm...how did my car keys get in the refrigerator???????? Please, don't anyone answer that!

My boyfriends dad has this little stapler thing for socks specifically that he puts on em right before he puts them in the wash. They don't ruin the sock or anything, it just clips them together... Now if the pair go missing, I'd consider the note idea.

We take all of our clothes to the lavanderia these days, and it comes back all clean and folded - yippee. But the name of this lavanderia is El calcetin solotario, "The Lonely Sock". But I do not own even one pair of socks anymore.

And I have to share - I probably shouldn't - oh boy - ummm...how did my car keys get in the refrigerator???????? Please, don't anyone answer that!

It's okay KE, the other day I was making sauce for my egg fu yung and I opened a new carton of chicken broth. I used it and put it away and then the sauce thickened too much so I went to the fridge to grab it so I could add some more and I couldn't find it. I looked high and low. DH even looked in the other fridge because he put some stuff away in there. Not wanting to open another container, I ended up adding water.

Two days later I needed chicken broth for something and totally gave up on the open one. I opened the cupboard and grabbed one from the shelf. Guess what I found? :wacko:

I was a bare-footer, until about 20 minutes ago. I had to run and get my slipper socks. When my feet are cold, it makes all of me cold.

LOL The thing I do (not all the time, but I have done it a few times) is when I am looking for something in the refrigerator, I will grab something to look behind it. When I can't find what I am looking for, I will put the thing in my hand back, and it is the thing I was looking for in the first place! Someone obviously must replace the thing in my hand with the thing I was looking for, when I'm not looking! How else would you explain it?! (Don't you dare!).

:)Barbara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom