won't be around as often

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
i have some things i have to get taken care of so i won't be on-line as much as i usually am at the beginning of next month.
but i'll stop by to visit when i can!:)

I know that feeling, of having so many things to do. I will look forward to your posts, and wish you well with your projects and responsibilities. We will miss you when you're not here.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Get everything taken care of luvs - drop in when you can - :chef: (see, that's you in a chef's hat - ok, maybe your hair is longer and your face isn't yellow - and you probably have ears too :-pl!!!!!)
13.gif

kitchenelf said:
Get everything taken care of luvs - drop in when you can - :chef: (see, that's you in a chef's hat - ok, maybe your hair is longer and your face isn't yellow - and you probably have ears too :-pl!!!!!)
13.gif

I'm also sure that luvs has a nose, a smaller mouth, and more horizontal eyes. Good luck with what you have to do, and see ya when ya get back! You will be missed!

:ohmy: but, luvs...we just got to be friends! and now you're leaving???? well - i wish the best for you and hope you can pop in often! (i'll start the pink golf cart once in awhile for ya :mrgreen: )

i don't look much like the little chef in the avatar but i would like to be wearing one of those hats soon!:)
sush, i'll send you a message.
to the rest of you guys, i'll be around. just not too often.
and to my new best friend, callie, ~hugs~!!!!!!!
i'll miss you all!

She's not leaving callie - every now and then we have to take a break from this VERY addictive place, of which there is NO cure, and round up dust bunnies and such :)

(naw - I don't think she has a nose :-p :mrgreen:)

Luvs,
It's funny, how someone just grows on you:LOL: I feel as if you were one of my girls, so take care of yourself, you are loved here and will be missed. I'll look forward to the times you can come say hello and let us know you are doing well.
kadesma:)

We understand, but if it takes me to change my shirt once in a while:ohmy: please stay Luvs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowers: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Take care of yourself and if you want to post some more of your writing I'd love to read it.
Hope everything goes however you want it to.

kitchenelf said:
She's not leaving callie - every now and then we have to take a break from this VERY addictive place, of which there is NO cure, and round up dust bunnies and such :)

(naw - I don't think she has a nose :-p :mrgreen:)

I'm not addicted...nope, no way...I can quit anytime I want to...yeah - it's true. Why, I sleep for a few hours every night - I'm not here then! Dust bunnies (and I've got some BIG ones) are my friends...:mrgreen:

callie said:
I'm not addicted...nope, no way...I can quit anytime I want to...yeah - it's true. Why, I sleep for a few hours every night - I'm not here then! Dust bunnies (and I've got some BIG ones) are my friends...:mrgreen:

LMAO - when you start getting up in the middle of the night to check to see if you've gotten any responses to your posts in the middle of the night you let me know - that's when we need to take some action!!!! :wacko:

kitchenelf said:
LMAO - when you start getting up in the middle of the night to check to see if you've gotten any responses to your posts in the middle of the night you let me know - that's when we need to take some action!!!! :wacko:

uh-oh.:whistling um, elf? does 2:30 in the morning count as the middle of the night or could we just let that pass?

Last edited:
ok, let's go with 4:00 AM - but ONLY if you GET UP to look at it - sometimes we're coming home at 4 and I look before I turn off (THAT doesn't count :-p)

Back
Top Bottom