Won't be around for a little while...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VickiQ

Sous Chef
...on top of Kiersten well- let's just say she's stressing us out a little-Jimmy came down with food poisoning Wed of this week- the culprit was a McDonald's cheeseburger that he said tasted funny while he was eating it but, proceeded to finish it anyway-because and I quote "I wasn't about to waste a dollar":mad: He also had a seizure which he hasn't had in years but,he will be going for a CAT scan and eeg on Monday as well as a barrage of bloodwork. We'll be going on vacation for a week and then we have Dennis and Laurie's engagement party the day after we come back and then bring Kiersten back to college-so I wish you all well and good health while I'm away and always- I hope you all get to enjoy what's left of this summer.Love and energy, Vicki

Vicki my thoughts and prayers are withyou and yours... and smack your hubby on the head and tel him to waste the dollar next time lol-- after you fiund out whats wrong with him first though :(

DOH!

Yikes Vicky! Sounds like it flew all over you this week. Take care and come back when you can put your feet up again. We will be thinking of you.

Vicki,
will be thinking of you and hope all works itself out and DH is fine. You will be missed and I look forward to your return. The porchlight is on:)

kadesma

I got sick from a Fishwich from McDonalds. Ughhhhhhhh? I hope he is ok. Make note.....if it smells funny toss it. The nose knows.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom