Won't be around much

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DawnT

Sous Chef
I won't be around as much. My grandchildren are going into daycare :( and I have decided that I can't stay at home all by myself:ROFLMAO: ! So I am going to be subbing at the High School here. I will try to stop in once in a while though:LOL:. Thank-you all; for the support, words of encouragement, and prayers. It has meant the world to me and has helped more then you may know:). Love and Faith, Dawn T

Enjoy your new job Dawn! I reckon you will miss us so much you will run home after school and log on to us - just to get your fix!! LOL

Good luck!

Best wishes in this new venture! Good for you. As we get older we find that doors close but if we are of good cheer we will find open ones that need us.

Awww, Dawn, we're gonna miss you! (Especially the stories about the dog from h***!) Best of luck in your new job - I know you'll be awesome at it. (Ya know, you're gonna have a lot of great stories from this new job so remember to drop around here as much as you can and share!!)
Terry

You'll be missed from here and looked out for even if your visits are less frequent.
All good wishes to you Dawn

Enjoy your new adventure, but, as others have said, keep in touch..You will be missed.
kadesma:)

Thank You!!

Thank you!! All of you are so wonderful:)! As some of you may know, I left the high school in May of '06 to take care of my grandchildren. When I was told they were going to be going to a daycare my first thought was that I failed:(. I was re-assured by my DDs and my SIL that was far from the truth:D. Last Friday I went to my old job and asked if there was a chance they would be interested in having me come back. The reaction I received was unlike anything I anticipated:ohmy::shock:! They informed me that not only did they want me back, they never wanted me to leave in the first place and that come September I will be getting my old position back. Not only that but the union prestident is looking into getting me hired at my old pay rate instead of starting at minimum wage!! For right now I will be getting sub rate which is set by contract.

I honestly feel doubly blessed: first for all the friends I have made here at DC and then for the friends I still have at the school!!

Thank You so very much for every thing!! Yes, I will be racing home to get to you guys. I may have to kick DS off, but oh well:ROFLMAO:!

Love and Faith,
Dawn

Yes, I will have fun. I really loved my job and look forward to going back. I assure you all, I will have some good stories to share along the way too!

Back
Top Bottom