Woo Hoo! I'm no longer an "assistant"!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KellyM

Senior Cook
Okay, probably no one cares, but I did! I'm a newbie here, but not a newbie cook, and I sure as @&$* ain't nobody's #%$^# assistant!

Okay, just had to blow off a little steam, and get this off my chest. I feel better now. :)

Kelly

wasabi said:
img_280162_0_70470f1eb8719e45fa3883c00cef0ad7.gif
:LOL:

I'm not a @^&&^$# girl, either. When I was born, Kelly was a guy's name. :glare:

buckytom said:
wow kelly, that's really #%$^$& great!

Hey there, Buckytom. Your signature quote is driving me nuts. I remember a scene from the movies, I think it was Josey Wales, but I'm not sure. The white guy goes up to the Injuns (I kin say Injuns cuz I are one) and gives his words of iron, and your quote is the reply he got. Was it Josey Wales?

Kelly

Well EXXXXCCUUUSSSEEE me! Hope tomorrow is a better $#%#@$ day for you.:dry:

Wow, if you keep up this pace pretty soon Pdswife and Middie will have a serious contender for our top poster!!:-p

No need to get ugly about being called the wrong gender. It happens all the time on here. wasabi is a long time member here and doesn't get to be here everyday, so, she didn't see your intro explaining that you are male.

Well, yes, Kelly is one of those names that can be ambiguous... Like Pat

img_280238_0_b3e4fa2b4aea6a33a5fc8db9bae078a9.jpg
if you remember him, er, her, er, this person...

urmaniac13 said:
Well, yes, Kelly is one of those names that can be ambiguous... Like Pat
And Jess....:-p (Don't feel bad Kelly, it's happened to many of us, and I promise you that Wasbi didn't do it intentionally.)

(LOL, don't know where you found that pic Licia, but I got a good chuckle :LOL:)

KellyM said:
Hey there, Buckytom. Your signature quote is driving me nuts. I remember a scene from the movies, I think it was Josey Wales, but I'm not sure. The white guy goes up to the Injuns (I kin say Injuns cuz I are one) and gives his words of iron, and your quote is the reply he got. Was it Josey Wales?

Kelly

yup, it's from "josey wales".

josey rides out to meet the great comanche chief Ten Bears, and that was his response.

Back
Top Bottom