WooHoo Maidrite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
Here is the main part of the letter James just got:

"I congratulate you for earning the I.T. Training Center's Trainee Leadership award. Your training efforts have met and exceeded the Six Standards of Training Excellence. We invite you to the next Business Advisory Council luncheon where we will recognize your efforts."

WooHoo Honey Bunny! I am so proud of you!!!

:)Barbara

We all expected nothing less Barb - we knew he'd be great and it's so nice he got the recognition!!!!!! WOOHOO honey bunny - errr - I mean James! :LOL:

Of course he did well. We all knew he would. His mind was set and he has wonderful support!! Congrats James!!

Thank you so much everyone :blush:, It is so nice to read the warm and friendly kind words from you all :chef:.
It is so uplifting to have a wife and good friends . I really am blessed to have you all as my family.
I wish I could take some of the credit , but its the hard work of my Beautiful Wife, friends like you, many teachers, Loving Parents and most of all the many BLESSINGS from the GREAT I AM ! LOVE AND HUGS AND I have to get back to my studies kids :eek:. HINT, HINT ! ;)

Back
Top Bottom