Wooot Halo 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LT72884

Head Chef
for all the gamers out there Halo 3 is out. i had it on reserve for over 2 years. i dont even own a 360 yet so i have to wait till christmas time or so. My cousin has the full version of it from the internet. he mods xboxes for his job.. im excited and i cant wait to get a 360.......

Got it last night at midnight. Teen sons have never gotten up as early as they did today to play this game!!!

LOL nice. yeah i stood in line for a while and waited and we had the ARMY booths up and a projector with halo 2 and then the sprinklers came on. Thats cool that you went with them. i guess you kinda had to.

Actually, they stayed home with their sleeping little brother. We're lucky to have a GameStop very close and I know the folks there very well. (Spent days standing in line there last December getting Wiis.)

Actually, they stayed home with their sleeping little brother. We're lucky to have a GameStop very close and I know the folks there very well. (Spent days standing in line there last December getting Wiis.)
GO gamestop, thats were i stood in line. For halo 2 i stood in line for 5 hours and was number 11 in line. this time i was number 155. I got the legendary version. 140$. man thats cool that you would do that for them.

GO gamestop, thats were i stood in line. For halo 2 i stood in line for 5 hours and was number 11 in line. this time i was number 155. I got the legendary version. 140$. man thats cool that you would do that for them.
Ooooh, too cool. You got the helmet? I just got the plain $60 version. They had some cool T-shirts and green wireless headsets. But there wasn't the big lines here for this game. I'm not sure if it's because we have a lot of game stores or if they just made sure to have adequate stock before roll out. Anyway, I just walked in and got my copy, although I had pre-reserved one months ago.

Yup i got the helmet. Its pretty cool. looks like my game stays sealed till christmas time or so. The last time i played this game was when i was in San Fran for a tournament and i meet some cool people. One of my good friends there is a voice coach for bands like Metallica and what not. Here they had a pretty good system set up. first you stood in line for a few hours and waited your tun to fully pay it off and then once that was done you would get a wrest band with a number on it and then come back at 11:30 and line up by number. it took 20 minutes for me. and i was number 155.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom