1. A word or utterance, especially with reference to its form rather than
2. A syllable or sound without specific meaning, used together with or in
place of actual words in a song.
#2 ~ That would be like scat singing, right PF? Ella Fitzgerald always did that right..
"Cooking is the art of adjustment." ~~~Jacques Pépin
“A party without cake is just a meeting.” ~Julia Child
"A dream is a festival of lights within your mind." ~~~ Joan Walsh Anglund
1. A fruit closely related to the currant.
2. Any of several other unrelated fruits, such as the Chinese gooseberry
(kiwifruit) or the Indian gooseberry (amla).
3. (British, informal) An unwanted additional person: Robert and Susan were
so in love that nobody could go near them without feeling like a
(US, baseball) A baseball cap worn inside-out and backwards, or in
another unconventional manner, by players or fans, as a talisman in
order to will a team into a come-from-behind rally late in the game.
The phenomenon, in chemistry, physics and mathematics, of objects being
unidentical mirror images of each other, like a person's left and right