Word or Words of the Day and Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I want to thank you for making me feel so smart. You have been putting up words that I knew the meaning before I even read any further. Doula I knew instantly. Having lived in Texas, why wouldn't I? :angel:

Well, I don't put the words up to make people feel stupid. I put them up to teach, if you already know, sometimes it is a reminder the word is still around. If I ever sound like I am patronizing or making you feel stupid, just tell me. I don't mean to be that way.

Well, I don't put the words up to make people feel stupid. I put them up to teach, if you already know, sometimes it is a reminder the word is still around. If I ever sound like I am patronizing or making you feel stupid, just tell me. I don't mean to be that way.
Doesn't sound that way to me.

Oh heavens no. I love this thread. I love learning new things. It just was that you posted three or more words in one day that I already knew and was very familiar with. Kind of like being able to run a category on Jeopardy.

Back
Top Bottom