World Series Champions!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
2013 World Series Champions!!!

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 126
How very nice! Baseball is a very fun sport!

Many congratulations to the Boston Red Sox. After the terror of the Boston Marathon, perhaps Neil Diamond of singing "Sweet Caroline" of the game of that day helped the team win of this.

I shall choose Boston now of the baseball.

Very well done!

With love,
~Cat

Big congrats to all the fans, especially you Andy~

I was thinking of you while watching the game and I never watch baseball but this was such a milestone and 95 years since it last happened. What a happy day for Boston!

You know how some people see the glass half full and some half empty?
Well I can never figure out if the Sox's logo is supposed to be the stitching on the ball or those symbols cartoons use when something smells :rolleyes:

At any rate, congrats to your team, Andy.
Amazing what those chicken eating, beer drinking players can do when they put their mind to it :LOL:

Thanks guys.

Pac, I'm going to go with stitching on a baseball.

That's cool. Just wanted to plant the seed :angel:

BTW, what's up with the helmets for celebration?
Does Goodell have a say in baseball now? :LOL:
I was just getting used to the ski goggles. What's the point of a wild and reckless celebration if there isn't a little danger involved?

There's a story behind Johnny Gomes' helmet. Seems he had met a soldier at some event and gave him a bunch of stuff like autographs, batting gloves etc. The soldier came to Fenway Park later and gave him the helmet.

I have no idea why Ortiz wore that silly helmet. It was the first time I'd seen it. Looked like he should be on a scooter.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom