Worried Mom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
http://
This is for Savannah and for you Constance. Do please let us know how things go with you both.:)

Thank you all so much!!

The urinalysis didn't show anything but the doc said that because we got here there so soon that wasn't unusual. So, we're still unsure whether it's food poisoning or a virus. The doc said both just have run their course. So, it's plenty of clear liquids, broth, saltines, & jello for Savannah for a while. She seems to be feeling some better this morning. She's still having stomach cramps, but they don't seem to be as bad as they were yesterday.

She & I are going to take a long nap today!! I'm sure hubby will too as soon as he gets home from taking his dad to the doctor.

Miss Crewsk!

Good News on your daughter. I thought about her this morning and was looking for an update. Thanks for sharing her progress! I think we can all indentify with what she must have been feeling! Anyway, it sounds as if the situation is well in hand. Another day or two and she will be running "wide open" Enjoy your much needed nap and rest!!!

Uncle Bob

Thank you so much for your update on Savannah, so glad she is back home with you again. May you all enjoy your much needed Nap today ! Praise for Daddy !

sending lots of hugs to all of you -hoping Savannah is feeling like her old self real soon.(((Crewsk)))You're such a good Mom!!!Love and energy, Vicki

Goodness, sorry I missed this before now! I hope she is already feeling a lot better, poor wee thing.

Thanks Uncle Bob, Barb, Vicki, & lulu!

She ate about a tablespoon of dry rice Chex cereal & has been drinking Pedialyte since she got up this morning.

Thanks middie! I was suprised when she asked for something to eat this morning. I made her wait for a while to make sure the Pedialyte was going to stay down before she tried eating. I gave her a choice of jello or chicken broth, but she saw the cereal & asked for that. I figured it was bland enough not too cause too many problems.

I had forgotten :doh: about applesauce middie, thanks! I bought some Saturday when I went to the store. Not sleeping really fries my brian.

I'm late getting here but am glad to hear things are going better today for Savannah!
Naps sound like a good idea all around!
Hope this passes quickly.

So glad to hear its nothing serious and very good news she's wanting to eat and holding it down. Its amazing how kids spring back.

Constance said:
Just between us girls, please put a little ad lib for me. I've gotta call the doctor tomorrow...things just aren't right, and I'm a little concerned.

Any news Constance?

Back
Top Bottom