Worried Mom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Sizz, Andy, & elf!

Thanks again everyone for being there for us, I really appriciate it!

Constance, how are things going? You're in my thoughts & prayers!

There is nothing worse than to have our children sick . We feel so helpless. I am so happy to hear that Savannah is feeling a little better. It just takes time and rest. And a lot of lovin from mom and dad.

WHOA! Sorry I missed this Crewsk! Glad to hear Savannah is getting better. How scary. Get the freezies going too, she needs to stay as hydrated as possible. Just remember, NO GRAPE freezies! (They are REALLY tough to get out of upholstery if they come back up.)

Hugs to you and everyone Crewsk.

Constance, prayers and hugs to you too. Pop in and let us know you are ok.

Thanks Alix & JoAnn!!

I'll remember that about grape freezies Alix, I also know from experience that cherry ones aren't easy to get out either.

Well, things aren't looking as good as they were earlier today. She's having stomach cramps again & her fever was 103.7 about an hour ago. I gave her Tylenol & put her in a lukewarm bath & it's down to 101 now. The doc did say last night that the cramps may come & go. I just feel so helpless when all she can do is curl up in a ball in my lap & cry. I can at least be thankful that she's keeping all liquids down.

:) Im sorry for Savannah she will get better its just so much harder for the little ones as its the first time they dont know whats going on and feel so bad.
I just had my first ear infection it was so painful at 49 years now I know why my little brothers screamed so loud it is truly really painful.
I trust your little one will get better they just have not developed their immunity very well being so young.Not that its easier when we are older but we have had it so we know what to expect.

This reminds me of when I was 6 and had to have my appendix removed.... I hope your dolly recovers quickly.

Just saw this for the first time. Prayers are going to be said for Savanah, and family. She will get better. This is just one of the many trials of groing up, both for her, and for you. I alwasy hated those trials with my kids. But they, and I and my DW made it through Ok. So will you.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Oh poor lil thing! Our lil one was sick for a few days last week and a few days the week before that also. These virus' are something else anymore. Try to rest along with her because you don't want this stress from worrying to take hold of you and get you sick too.

Sizz, I'm resting as much as I can. I'm getting ready to go lay down with her & watch Lilo & Stich. We watched it 3 times yesterday!:LOL:

I wasn't able to visit dc yesterday, but I was thinking of you guys last night while I was on the road. Wondering how Savannah was feeling. I'm glad it's nothing too serious. I'm thinking of you guys and I hope she's feeling better soon!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom