Worst Movie!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-DEADLY SUSHI-

Washing Up
What is the WORST movie you have seen? Dont be shy! Spit it out! It could be a very popular title.
9.gif
It could be something we never heard of. Just tell us!!! :)

Why was it SO bad and who was in the movie? Also, did you see it on DVD or the theater?

Worst movie in years was "The Cooler" with William H Macy. It was horrible and had no redeeming qualities. One of those where we kept waiting and waiting for it to have something worth watching. Needless violence too. I rented it, and actually asked for my money back when I returned it. I also wanted those 2 hours of my life back, but they couldn't help me there....

i met a bartender recently who was another "actress". she told me she was just in an independent film last year, and it was premiered at sundance, and it would eventually be on cable.
i was skeptical until i happen to catch the movie the other night while flipping channels.
the movie was called "sucker punch", the actress christina carapoula, and holy cow it was bad. so bad i can never go back to the bar that she works in for fear of her asking if i'd seen her movie yet. i don't think that i could lie that well.

lol, no sush. if she had, i woulda pm'd you asap.
a tough looking italian chick with lotsa tattoos. :ohmy:

"Open Water" was horrible. We were expecting good suspense (like Jaws, since they said it was just as good, lol). It was filmed with a hand-held DVD camera. At the beginning there was this totally gratuitous sex scene (no hint at a reason for it being there). This couple ends up in the ocean (the tour boat counted wrong and didn't know they were still in the water). You figure at least one of them would make it, but they both get eaten by sharks, but since they spend the entire movie screaming at each other you really don't care. It could have been a good movie if the right people had done it. It was based on a real couple who got left in the water and were never seen again. Horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE--middle school kids could have made a better movie.

:) Barbara

I have encountered my fair share of bad films it is impossible to pick one, well, the latest one was "Mr. and Mrs. Smith". Not that I was expecting much of it, but it really exceeded my expectation, in negative way... They tried to throw in action, comedy, thriller and romance all together and failed miserably at each department. It takes a solid direction, plot, screenwriting and acting to pull off this kind of attempt, but none of these were present. If you are not a die hard fan, you would simply get neausiated by Ms. Jolie's continuous "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful" look (she doesn't seem to be capable of doing anything else...) after half an hour into it...:yuk:

The worst movie I saw years ago was The English Gentleman. Went to see it because it had just been nominated for an Academy Award for best film and expected it would be good. It was entirely too long and there was this one male character in it who throughout the entire movie it was never made clear who he was or what he was supposed to be doing. I wanted to stand up in the theater and just yell "does anybody understand who that character is". It was just horrible.

urmaniac13 said:
Ms. Jolie's continuous "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful" look (she doesn't seem to be capable of doing anything else...)

she doesn't need to...:cool:

There are so many bad ones, it's hard to name them all. Seems like they are making more bad then good now.Would be easier to say what is the best movie you have seen.

I just watched Monster In Law, I could have lived without ever seeing that movie. The only good parts were with Wanda Sykes. I love movies and have seen a ton of cruddy movies and a ton of movies I would watch over and over. Another cruddy movie was Chronicles of Riddick.... what the heck was Vin thinking??!!??

Now a movie I just saw was Openwater.... now that movie left me thinking.... not sure I will ever scuba dive!

KILL BILL!!! Both of them. I also didn't like Pulp Fiction. I don't like when they go in reverse, I don't like titles to each piece. And I HATE Quentin Tarentino!!The guy gives me the creeps!! Ever since I saw him in From Dusk Til Dawn!

kimbaby said:
um That movie that Rob Zombie made, both of them totaly stupid...

That would be "House of a Thousand Corpses" and "Devils Rejects"
Yes, those were stupid too! My son loves Rob Zombie and just had to have both of them. We sat through Devil's Rejects and just couldn't sit through another one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom