Would anyone be interested in reviewing an ebook for me?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alannah

Assistant Cook
Hello and a happy new year to everyone here.

I do hope this is an appropriate place to post my message. I was wondering if any fellow cooking-enthusiasts would be willing to review an e-cookbook for me.

I'm not going to include the URL as I don't want to break any rules so I will tell you a little about it, to give you an idea if you'd like to receive a copy for review. The cookbook, Easy Gourmet Cooking, was first written back in the 60s by Elsie Lee and is a collection of classic gourmet dishes, and more unusual dishes from around the world, all designed to be made in under 30 minutes. I think the cookbook is even more relevant to today's home cook than it was back in the 60s - we're under even more pressure than in those days to come up with wonderful dishes yet run a home, job and family too. Personally I think it is a really good book and have used it alot.

If you would like me to give you a copy, so that, if you like it, you can write me a testimonial, please send me a private message and I will give you the URL for download.

I'd be really grateful to anyone who'd be able to help me, and I do hope this message won't be conceived of as improper.

With my best wishes for 2006,

Alannah Moore

Back
Top Bottom