Would you dine at this special resturant.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Would you dine at this restaurant...

• Yes

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • No

Votes: 20 76.9%

• Total voters
If I could be sure the crane was going to hold, yes, I would do this! I would have to drop food to James though, as he wouldn't leave the ground. :mrgreen:

:)Barbara

Even without the best food in the world it would be fun, but then, why not just sky dive or something rather than eating up high?

I meant in general... activities in the sky :mrgreen: If you're gonna be up high it would be more fun to do something other than eating mediocre food. I'd still try it though, but how would I get away with not paying the bill? :mrgreen:

I meant in general... activities in the sky :mrgreen: If you're gonna be up high it would be more fun to do something other than eating mediocre food. I'd still try it though, but how would I get away with not paying the bill? :mrgreen:
i hear what you are saying, but they are apples and oranges.

For me I would love to do this, not for the food, but for the experience. I think it would be a blast to be up there with a bunch of friends dangling way up there was having dinner conversation. You sure could not do that while falling through the air.

I voted NO.... mainly because I want a dining experience... not a hair raising one. One or the other is great, but the two together? Different moods, feelings, anticipations are generated when you go to eat, same is true when you do something daring. (I guess some places you eat could be considered daring!)

There are way to many varibles that would keep me distracted from one or the other.

i hear what you are saying, but they are apples and oranges.

For me I would love to do this, not for the food, but for the experience. I think it would be a blast to be up there with a bunch of friends dangling way up there was having dinner conversation. You sure could not do that while falling through the air.

I don't know if I could even talk up there :LOL:

I just thought, imagine a load of birds spot you eating in mid-air. They'd wonder what was going on and then steal your food :mrgreen:

:) Nope, no way, no how. If you really want to get high and still keep your feet firmly rooted to the ground come see me. I can take you to a series of lakes at over 12000 ft elevation you will be plenty high and get plenty HIGH with the thin air it kind of feels like laughing gas drink a couple of beers and you will be on your butt.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Back
Top Bottom