Would you go to...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes we took a trip to Sedona that included the Grand Canyon train and the Val Verde train. I was a happy camper LOL. Below is the link to our trip story.
http://stevekathytravels.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/sunriseoversedona.pdf

Once again I read through your whole trip in Arizona. I don't know if your bride told you but one day I started on page one and read right through your whole trip diary. It took me most of the day, but it sure is interesting. A great read and really enjoyable. Thanks for taking me along. :angel:

Thank you for your nice comments, Addie. I worked the local "Pumpkin Train" this past weekend. We have the only tourist railroad between San Diego and Santa Cruz. Everybody really enjoys it.

If you choose Savannah, I have 3 favorite restaurants there.

Elizabeth's
Sapphire Grill
Chart House
Thanks so much for the recommendations. Glad to see that one of your favorites wasn't The Pirate House. Been there with the kids. Good enough, but I'm sure it's more fun when you have two 10-year-olds along. ;)

... if your travel plans are at the latter part of
November, you might be able to hit that highlight in your Charleston trip.

Holiday Festival of Lights, Charleston SC 2014 - James Island Country Park - Charleston Lowcountry .com...
I'm glad you mentioned this K-girl, but not for the reason you might think. Although that looks like it's a beautiful display, you reminded me of one I want to be sure and get to when we are visiting our kids in OH at Christmas. General Electric's Nela Park is the company's worldwide headquarters. Every Christmas they light over 1/2 million lights along the drive through their property. Although it's nowhere near as large as the James Island one, we'll be able to take our kids after talking about it for years. I think THIS will be the year. It will be nice to share with the kids, since my own parents used to take a ride through there every Christmas season when I was a kid.

I think if I have to decide where to spend our money, we'd rather spend for the carriage ride and take the kids on the free light display. BUT you made me remember it before we got to OH!

Back
Top Bottom