Would you pay $20 for a Coca-Cola glass?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Steve Kroll

Wine Guy
In case you're unfamiliar, Riedel is an Austrian company that manufactures pricey wine glasses. They claim that the design of their glasses makes a noticeable difference in how wine tastes when drunk from one. Now they have apparently branched out and designed a glass exclusively for drinking Coca-Cola. The glass, which retails for $19.99 each (or $29.99 for two), only enhances the taste of Coke, according to the company, and not Pepsi or other beverages.

The Riedel Glass for Coca-Cola | Wine News & Features

I don't drink soft drinks very often, so I probably won't be buying one for myself. :rolleyes:

Me neither (not buying one).
The fizz would go up my nose when smelling the aroma.

Niope, no glass for me, I'm a sucker for odd things, but this is waaaay out there.

I don't even notice the difference of the Moscato d'Asti out of a wine glass or water glass...

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm holding out for the root beer glass myself.

Although I think it would be tough to top A&W's classic frosted mug.

I have one of those mugs sitting on my table with carnations in it right now...the flower not the condensed milk...

Niope, no glass for me, I'm a sucker for odd things, but this is waaaay out there.

I don't even notice the difference of the Moscato d'Asti out of a wine glass or water glass...

You should try it over ice in a McDonalds iced coffee cup, my mother recommends it...

She was lecturing her adult grandson about the dangers of becoming an alcoholic while holding this in one hand. She couldn't understand why he was laughing hysterically until he pointed at her hand. :LOL:

Probably not. I wouldn't know if the flavor was improved or not. I don't drink sodas. That stuff rusts your pipes. ... except for root beer with a scoop or two of ice cream.

Nah, won't be purchasing one as I'm not a soda dranker.

But I can say that I <3 Riedel's stemless wine glasses.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom