Would you pay $200,000 to fly to outer space?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd imagine someday long after we're gone that the picture you just painted won't be just a beautiful dream RF. In the mean time, I'll have an Appletini please as I contemplate the view and the music.

Absolutely, with all the bells and whistles Pac mentioned, too! I want to be in outer space and I would got to Mars if it was offered...
That's Himself too. He's been an astronomy freak since he was 8, getting his first telescope about that time. Pretty sure we'll never have that nearly-quarter-million to spend that way though.

As a sidebar, I would GLADLY spend that kind of money to launch him into space some days whether we could afford it or not! :LOL:

I ziplined the tree tops in Alaska. Does that count? Personally I don't see a reason to jump out of a perfectly good airplane.

Planes only crash when they try to land.
Jumping out only makes sense ;)

Yes, I got the pictures and a video. The videographer was a middle school principal DH works with. He jumped every weekend to relieve stress :LOL:

I'm on my tablet upstairs and this is the only one I can get to right now. The instructor surprised me by doing a somersault :) btw, he was a six-foot-tall Italian named Mario. Ooh la la!

2014-02-10 20.25.35.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes, I got the pictures and a video. The videographer was a middle school principal DH works with. He jumped every weekend to relieve stress :LOL:

I'm on my tablet upstairs and this is the only one I can get to right now. The instructor surprised me by doing a somersault :)

Oh lawsey, it wouldn't be just stress I'd relieve...

Neat pic, GG!

That's Himself too. He's been an astronomy freak since he was 8, getting his first telescope about that time. Pretty sure we'll never have that nearly-quarter-million to spend that way though.

As a sidebar, I would GLADLY spend that kind of money to launch him into space some days whether we could afford it or not! :LOL:

I've been a science fiction freak since that age...I am not afraid of space. I am eager to go explore, just wish it would have happened more in my lifetime...getting a wee bit old for the wanders...

I've been a science fiction freak since that age...I am not afraid of space. I am eager to go explore, just wish it would have happened more in my lifetime...getting a wee bit old for the wanders...

Huh. If Stephen Hawking can do it....

YES!! I would go, and write of every minute of it and report it all to the world! I would be the very first journalist in space!

And I'd take a kazillion photos, and after reporting, I would make this all into a best-selling book and make a million dollars!

My career will be perfect!!

With love,
~Cat

I'm on my tablet upstairs and this is the only one I can get to right now. The instructor surprised me by doing a somersault :) btw, he was a six-foot-tall Italian named Mario. Ooh la la!

View attachment 20731

Cool pic. I don't recognize the plane. Nice to jump out of a big plane though. I loved jumping out of twins. You get up there so much faster.
Here's one of my pics. I liked to stay in their face.

Attachments

• tandem pic.jpg
    tandem pic.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 140
YES!! I would go, and write of every minute of it and report it all to the world! I would be the very first journalist in space!

And I'd take a kazillion photos, and after reporting, I would make this all into a best-selling book and make a million dollars!

My career will be perfect!!
And don't forget to write a song about it! :yum:

Back
Top Bottom