Would you rather :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liya98

Assistant Cook
It's a simple game you put a question/scenario out there with two options, then other people answer. If you answer a question you have to make a new question. It's really fun, I'll go first: would you rather have no knee joints or arm joints, so you can't bend your arms or knees? :)

Ocean
Would you rather never have to eat or never have to sleep?

One got missed there so I will answer both

I would rather shovel snow because I am allergic to cut grass!
I would rather cook but I love discussing cooking here ;)

Would you rather have all the money in the world or be comfortable and have a loving family and friends?

I'd rather have a loving circle of friends and family--you can't money with you--but you can leave good time memories behind, and that's worth more money than you'd ever have been able to take with you.

Would you rather clean house or groom a dog (in my life, they are about the same <g> Dust poodles!). And Rock, I disagree, I rather ride around on the lawn tractor...

would you rather sew something or buy it ready made?
There was a time when I would have done the sewing but these days I would rather buy it.

Knowing the economic consequences would you rather go out to work or work as a homemaker?

I am happy as a homemaker (though I seem to be still working too....am helping cater a wedding this weekend and have two cake orders!)

Would you rather work days where you get up early or afternoons/nights where you can sleep in?

I would much rather work early but several other concerns take precidence at this time so I am working afternoons, but I hate it.

Would you rather watch a movie with a great plot or a movie with tons of explosive action?

I would like the great plot!

Would you rather go to a cabin and cook yourself, or go to a hotel and go out to eat?

I would rather go to a cabin (or go tenting) and cook myself. Vacation cooking is great and you can still eat out on the way there and back!

Would you rather watch TV or play games with your family.

Back
Top Bottom