Wow! Check this out!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OH MY GOD!! That is AWESOME!!!!!

Thank you PD!!!

What is that song though? I love it! I know it's the Beatles, but just can't place it.

{Edited to add} Ah! I found it. LOL! It's "Carry that Weight" and "End" from the Beatles Abby Road Album.

~ Raven ~

Last edited:
Raven said:
OH MY GOD!! That is AWESOME!!!!!

Thank you PD!!!

What is that song though? I love it! I know it's the Beatles, but just can't place it.

{Edited to add} Ah! I found it. LOL! It's "Carry that Weight" and "End" from the Beatles Abby Road Album.

~ Raven ~

Golden Slumbers:)

Image31.jpg

ABBEY ROAD

Apple PCS 7088 September 26, 1969 (UK)

Apple SO 383 October 1, 1969 (US)

side one

side two

Come Together--4:16

Something--2:59

Because--2:45

Oh! Darling--3:28

Sun King--2:31

Polythene Pam--1:13

The End--2:04

Her Majesty--0:23

sumbul1a.gif
Certified as a Gold Record by the Recording Industry Association of America on October 27, 1969
sumbul1a.gif
Certified as a Platinum Record by the Recording Industry Association of America on December 26, 1991
sumbul1a.gif
Certified as a Multi-Platinum (Level 9.0) Record by the Recording Industry Association of America on December 26, 1991
sumbul1a.gif
Certified as a Multi-Platinum (Level 11.0) Record by the Recording Industry Association of America on January 10, 1997
sumbul1a.gif
Certified as a Diamond Record by the Recording Industry Association of America on January 10, 1997
sumbul1a.gif
Certified as a Multi-Platinum (Level 12.0) Record by the Recording Industry Association of America on February 6, 2001

Holy schamoley! Reminds me of the pizza throwing contest I saw on FN. T'was a FN Challange for the best some type of pizza coupled with the best dough thrower contest.

Glad you all liked it!

Sushi, you win the prize for giving me the biggest laugh today! Thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom