Y'all Just Wait! (New Zealand)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bjcotton

Senior Cook
In December I'm going to New Zealand for 6 weeks to visit with friends. When I get back, all you'll hear is NZ this, NZ that, and NZ this here :) It'll be my first vacation vacation ever. While in the Navy my "vacations" were always to visit family, and if you've ever lived away from your family, you'll understand it's no vacation to come back home for a while. You're more tired after it's over than you were when you got there:LOL:

Have fun!!! NZ is one place I have always wanted to visit. I'll look forward to your reports!!!

I plan to take lots of pictures. I'll post them to my photobucket URL so y'all can view 'em.

I hope to June! She's one of my favorite people...but, with so many favorite people :) That reminds me, I haven't heard from her for a while, I'll have to email her.

I'm so excited about it BB, I don't know how I'll ever wait until December.

Billy, how wonderful! Amanda will just die to hear about you making the trip. What's your itinerary?

Gosh, if your trip coincides with Jen's, NZ will never be the same.:ROFLMAO:

Billy you still haven't told me the dates you will be here....would be nice to 'meet' you :) . This yapping via the net is one thing but sitting in the sun or on the sand with a cold beer or wine is another! And, we will most likely be in Gisborne sometime in January so heres hoping!!!

And Jen is gonna be in NZ too???? Hmmmmmmm, she has been holding out on me that girl. Must get to the bottom of this.:rolleyes:

At the present time I am planning for leaving here around December 5th and returning January 9th. I am going to try to finangle a trip to Gisborne, but most of my time will be spent in Drury with Dale and her family. Drury isn't very far from Auckland so maybe we could all meet there. I'm kind of leaving the plans up to Dale and her family. I'll have to firm up the length of my stay before I buy my ticket though. Y'all know that 6 weeks away from my Buddy dog will give me withdrawal pains and depression doncha?:)

OMG, you need to tell Dale where we are. I enjoy her magnificent writings and recipes so much! Such a sweet lady.

Back
Top Bottom